Your chance to take on a pivotal and senior role with this collaborative and forward thinking creative medical communications agency! .
With creativity at the heart of everything they do this leading agency is renowned for their exceptional work. With in-house strategy, medical writing, account management, video, digital solutions and design, their passionate team are committed to helping their clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities.
Working across a broad range of pharmaceutical clients as well as biotech companies they cover a huge range of integrated communication solutions from brand and marketing through to digital medical education and video and animation through to patient communications.
With a fantastic, motivated and highly effective team, and with the continuous growth of existing and new accounts there has never been a better time to join this creative agency!
Due to continued and sustainable growth they are now looking for an experienced Account Director to come on board and help drive the business forward. A broad role responsibilities include:
- Account management and development including networking across accounts and maximising opportunities
- Leading strategic discussions with clients to support with their marketing/medical education strategy
- Identifying and discussing opportunities for organic growth and leading on new business proposals
- Communicating timelines and updates for projects
- Working closely with the Editorial team to define content direction and strategy based on the client brief
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Provide day-to-day direction and leadership related to project delivery, including leading on specific more strategic projects when required
- Ensuing projects stay within scope and on budget
- Providing leadership and direction to the team
- Ensuring procedures and policies across the team and encouraging good working practices
- Ensuring good working relationships with clients, external suppliers, external authors and experts
- Financial management including overseeing accurate budgetary and project tracking
- Line management development of a team
Candidates must come from a medical communications agency and have a proven background of working at Account Director or Senior Account Management level. Candidates must have experience in the development of brand, communications, and digital strategies with experience of managing digital promotional and medical education campaigns. Experience of working in therapy areas including oncology or psychiatry would be an added benefit, as would experience of managing teams. Experience in leading projects for digital assets, such as websites, apps, animations and other videos would be advantageous and a scientific background is preferable but is not a pre-requisite for the role.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.