This is an exceptional opportunity for an Account Executive to join an independent medical communications agency with a collaborative and supportive team culture.
A forward thinking agency with a desire to make a difference supporting clients in providing scientific engagement and medical education via a range of platforms. Boasting a team with varied backgrounds including academic, scientific and journalism, they are able to provide an innovative service to their clients combining medical knowledge with creativity to achieve successful projects each and every time.
With a fantastic team ethos and supportive environment you will also get the opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of projects and therapy areas.
Due to growth, they are looking to expand their existing client services team by recruiting an Account Executive. Supporting in managing client accounts as well as developing content for materials including proposals, presentations and media, responsibilities are broad and include:
- Supporting the wider team with managing multiple accounts
- Supporting with the delivery of projects and ensuring they are on time and within budget
- Understanding project requirements and client's goals
- Developing first drafts of medical education materials
- Developing content for social media channels
- Providing regular updates on project deliverables
- Constantly expanding knowledge on relevant guidelines and industry standards
- Looking for creative and innovative ways of working
- Participating in brainstorming and supporting of proposals and pitches
To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills as well as knowledgeable in account management and content development. You will have a great deal of support in this position in order to continue gaining new skills and developing within the company. Candidates must be extremely organised and used to managing multiple projects at the same time. Ideally you will have experience working in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or med comms space.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.