Are you looking to grow your experiential events experience within a leading agency, working across a range of exciting clients?
This client are a full service, strategic experiential marketing agency based in Central London, who help leading brands engage consumers through experience-led communication. The business creates a range of fantastic experiences including pop-up events, large scale sampling campaigns, touring roadshows, festival activations, brand launch campaigns and immersive retail experiences - operating across arrange of brands, including the gaming and drinks industry!
Due to a number of recent client wins and working ramping up with existing accounts, they are now looking for an Account Manager to join the team to work on a number of high-profile campaigns.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Managing the production of projects from initial client brief through to completion
- Researching for proposals, including location research and supplier costings
- Creative input and brainstorming
- Co-management of the Account Executives
- Creating pitch documents for submission to clients
- Liaising and managing clients, suppliers, venues and staff
- Adhering to strict deadlines and managing time efficiently to ensure projects run smoothly
- Logistical planning of events including transport, travel and accommodation
- Staff recruitment including briefing and managing onsite staff
- Budget input and responsibility
- Onsite management including site visits and event installation
- Post event evaluation
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role for an experiential agency and have proven experience. The role will suit a creative, hardworking individual with a drive to progress in the experiential events sector and previous experience in managing similar events and servicing a range of clients. An active interest in the gaming industry is a plus!
In return this excellent agency will provide a nurturing environment for the right person to grow and develop, allowing you exposure to all projects and clients!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.