MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
|Job Title:||MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2016 10:47|
Up to £30,000
This leading agency provides a full service, highly creative offering when it comes to live events and communications.
This agency is brimming at the seams when it comes to delivering exciting projects including product launches, experiential campaigns, roadshows, digital, technical production and internal comms conferences (to name just a few)
With an extensive portfolio of loyal clients and a handful of new briefs to boot, this agency work across retail, financial and even fashion industries.
One of their key retail clients is now looking for an Account Manager to join their marketing team. This Account Manager will lead the strategy from the front and initiate the ideas to propose to the client. Once approved, you will be responsible for briefing the events/operations team to fully execute the instore, experiential campaigns!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a brief directly from the client
- Developing the initial ideas and strategy
- Proposing timescales and budgets
- Liaising with the operations team to execute the projects
- Liaising with the creative team at all times
- Briefing/managing the external agencies and suppliers
- Ongoing client contact and account management
The ideal Account Manager will have the following:
- Experience working within a creative, experiential or retail focused agency
- The ability to create fresh and exciting ideas and build a strategy
- A creative eye!
- Experience as an Account Manager or Project Manager managing projects from brief to execution
This you're the right Account Manager? Click the link to apply…
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACCOUNT MANAGER - AV - EVENTS
ACCOUNT MANAGER - CREATIVE EVENTS AGENCY
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY