This dedicated agency pride themselves on delivering bespoke medical communication programmes to their extensive client base. Working exclusively with pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies they work across a number of therapy areas delivering projects including publication strategy and development, advisory boards and congress activity to name a few.
They are now looking to bring in an experienced Account Manager to work across a number of accounts and manage a diverse range of projects. Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Understanding the clients strategic objectives
- Ensuring the brief and deliverables are communicated effectively
- Working in partnership with wider internal teams (including the Editorial team) and external suppliers
- Overseeing the delivery of projects, ensuring they stay within scope and on budget
- Co-ordinating and allocating resources for projects
- Developing effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are compliant
- Identifying opportunities for growth both within existing accounts and new accounts
- Developing and reconciling budgets for each project as well as generating income forecasts
Candidates should ideally have a proven background working for a medical communications agency (ideally across multiple therapy areas) and have direct experience of managing a number of projects from end to end. Experience of working with both internal and external teams and stakeholders is essential and client facing capabilities are a must! A scientific background is preferred but is not essential for the role.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join this fantastic agency and take your career to the next level!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.