This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cutting edge agency with great clients, a great team and lots of exciting projects to get involved in!
With an award winning reputation, a passionate and vibrant team and an office full of creative and friendly people, this agency tend to need no introduction. Always coming up with original, innovative and engaging solutions for their blue chip clients, it's no wonder this agency have an unrivalled reputation in the events world.
With in-house services including production, account management and creative they work across a wide variety of events including live and digital experiences, conferences and communication pieces. Covering a diverse range of sectors including financial services, IT, tech and pharma to name a few there has never been a better time to join this award winning agency!
With a sought after central London location, outstanding career progression opportunities and a culture like no other this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued business wins and the growth of virtual and broadcast events there is now an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their close-knit team in central London.
A broad role, responsibilities include:
- Client and account management
- Working with Account Directors from brief and pitch through to pre-production, delivery and post production wrap up
- Being involved in ideation and the preparation of proposals and quotes
- Working with internal teams including Creatives, Designers, Producers and Logistics Managers
- Supplier management and liaison
- Being able to communicate technical features and processes to non technical clients
- Liaising with developers to ensure functionally is developed in line with clients expectations
- Working with the Production Team on technical elements and delivery of live and virtual events
- Speaker and presenter liaison and management
- Content management including ensuring functionality and design, app support and uploading content
- Working with the Content Team to ensure content and overall delegate experience is as engaging as possible
- Onsite management including live management of virtual events
The ideal candidate should ideally come from an event or production agency and have a proven background of managing and delivering events including managing client contact throughout. Candidates must have had experience with virtual / hybrid events and content creation and be comfortable with technology including software platforms. Candidates must be client facing and more importantly have the drive and ambition to join this leading creative agency and really make a difference to the events they deliver!
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and develop a wide range of creative and technical skills in the live and virtual event environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.