BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY
£COMPETITIVE + OTE + BENEFITS
Your chance to play a pivotal role within this award winning boutique agency!
Covering a range of events from corporate conferences through to international incentives this agency are renowned for exceptional delivery and flawless execution! With an established base of clients covering sectors including sectors including financial services, insurance and media they have ambitious plans for the future!
With a strong reputation in the market and a close knit team of passionate individuals; this is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth across the company there is now an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to come on board and drive new business forward. A broad role your responsibilities will include:
* Actively developing business from new clients
* Understanding the businesses strengths and identifying targets clients
* Working closely with the Sales Director to identify new leads and opportunities
* Working closely with the Account Director to support with opportunities within existing accounts
* Converting opportunities
* Weekly reporting on sales pipeline
* Presentation preparation
* Booking and attending client meetings and taking accurate briefs
* Networking at events and trade shows
* Building long lasting relationships with key clients
The ideal candidate will be a natural at consultative selling and hold a deep understanding of the corporate events market, ideally gained from working within an agency environment; however we will consider event supplier, event venue and other related event sales experience. Extensive knowledge of both UK and overseas markets is essential and any exposure to selling and / or delivering conferences and incentives would be an added benefit. A proven track record of developing relationships and identifying and winning business is essential and candidates must have figures to support this. Candidates must be commercially aware, client facing and have proven experience in leading pitches and taking briefs. Due to the nature of the role candidates must be open to both UK and international travel.
This is a career defining opportunity to join a first rate agency where you will be given the freedom to excel in a progressive, supportive and forward thinking environment!