BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EXHIBITION
This is your opportunity to support the growth and development of an exciting technical, production company who work across a variety of high profile events!
This organisation work with a variety of very high profile sporting events and festivals, providing all of the technical aspects for the event including lighting, sound, production & AV. They are a dynamic, forward thinking company who are looking for like minded individuals to help them grow and become a bigger and better business.
The company work offer events and exhibition services to an array of clients. Providing end to end solutions they manage all elements of exhibition design and build from standard shell schemes to bespoke, creative and interactive exhibition stands and feature areas. With experienced in house creative and build teams this agency always offers a custom service for the complex projects that they deliver!
The company work with events across the UK and Europe are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a developing business based in the South Wales
Our client is now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to be based at their workshop premises in South Wales - your diary is your own so you can work remotely and be in the office 1 day a week. This role is an integral part of the team and will be predominantly focusing on maintaining key relationships and building on warm clients. The role would suit somebody with huge ambitions and can work well within a team.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key clients
* Contacting warm clients and keeping the updated with services
* Proactively unearthing new business opportunities
* Working strategically to develop the pipeline of newly confirmed business
* Preparing client facing proposals and pitching
* Providing accurate reporting of data
* Working closely with the Director to ensure consistency in operations and service
* Keeping up to date with industry trends, the market and competitors
* At least 3 years experience of sales and business development in the events or power industry
* A proven track record of sales achievements that can be discussed in depth during an interview process
* Must be interested to work within a small and close knit team and be genuinely enthusiastic about growing with a business
* Ambition is key and you must be keen to manage your own success to an extent, commission will be uncapped.
* Must be friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking; personality will be vital within this position given the structure and nature of the business.
* Flexible working hours - working from home