CONFERENCE AND EVENT PLANNER - ASSOCIATION - 12 MONTH MAT COVER
LONDON/WORK FROM HOME
£32,000 - £35,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established events team within a well know association, taking the lead on the delivery of a range of virtual and live events.
This organisation are a leading specialist medical association delivering conferences, exhibitions and congresses for members across the UK with an impressive 3,000 members that consists of consultants, HCPs, clinicians and trainee Doctors. This organisation provides policy updates and educational events to promote excellence in care. Due to Covid19 putting a stop to live events last year, this company made the transition over to virtual and have produced a fantastic online events programme which includes webinars and are planning to deliver their large scale annual conference online in November 2021.
A new opportunity has become available within the events department as a Conference and Event Planner to cover a 12 month maternity cover and lead on the delivery of their event portfolio. This person will be key to the delivery of the annual virtual/live events programme and will involve internal and external stakeholder management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on the events from initial planning stage including developing educational strategy
- Leading the delivery of their conferences and webinars
- Taking ownership for programme management
- Developing the content of the programme alongside the committee
- Full speaker management and liaison
- Working closely with virtual streaming platforms
- Dealing with any technical issues
- Testing out audio and video prior to events going "live"
- Overseeing the delivery of the event once it is taking place and for the duration
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating preferable rates
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Post event de-brief and looking at ROI
The ideal person will have experience managing complex conferences with lots of moving parts preferably within the healthcare sector. You will ideally come from an association background and experience delivering virtual events will be highly advantageous.
This is a lovely team within in a great organisation and could be the next step in your career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
To be a part of this great company please click below to apply!