Are you looking to launch your event management career within an award winning, global agency?
This leading conference and exhibition organiser are renowned for organising and delivering award winning exhibitions and conferences across the globe! With a busy portfolio of events throughout the year, they operate in a range of markets including healthcare and technology.
Priding themselves on building a strong client base through flawless delivery and first class service, this highly regarded agency have been recognised on multiple occasions as a leading innovator in their market.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking for a Conference Coordinator to join their team and be responsible for assisting the delivery on a portfolio of conferences across the year.
A broad role, responsibilities will include:
- Speaker and sponsor liaison
- Maintenance of conference programmes
- Obtaining speaker pictures, biographies and session details
- Manage speaker accommodation, logistics and requests
- Liaison with contractors, supplier, venues, show teams and exhibitors
- Create and prof read event collateral
- Process catering, signage and furniture requirements
- Liaison with event teams and venue managers
- Post event reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing and maintaining floor plans
Candidates should have similar experience gained from working within an event environment or an event management degree. The role calls for a client facing individual who has strong organisational skills. German, French & Spanish language skills are desirable, but not essential.
In return this agency is giving you the chance to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!