Do you have virtual or hybrid events experience? Can you support the transition of live events across to a virtual format? If so then this is a role for you!
With a well-established history and a client base spanning multiple sectors this agency pride themselves on expert delivery of a broad range of events. With strengths in the delivery of engaging conferences, they ensure first class content and production throughout.
With ambitious growth plans and a determination to offer their clients what is needed at this time there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to the changing climate there has been an increasing demand for virtual and hybrid events moving forward and as such there is now a requirement for an experienced Account / Project Manager to come on board and help drive the business forward in this area, supporting with the transition to virtual events. Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Supporting in developing proposals for virtual events
- Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the event
- Advising clients on solutions and what is possible
- Working closely with internal teams to create the best offerings for clients in this area
- Liaising with third party suppliers and webcasting agencies
- Acting at the lynch-pin between clients and external suppliers
- Client management and communication including managing expectations
- Supporting with content for virtual events
- End to end management of virtual events and webinars
- Live management of events
- Budget management
Candidates must come from a live event background and have previous experience of managing conferences end to end including understanding the agenda, content and engagement necessary in these events. In addition candidates must have worked on virtual events including webinars and broadcasts / live streaming previously and be comfortable liaising with external and technical suppliers in this area. Strong client facing skill are critical.
In return you will get the chance to work with an incredible agency developing an exciting and new offering to their client base!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.