Part of a larger company and with offices across the globe, this leading agency offer a range of in-house services including logistics, production, video, digital and creative. Globally recognised as one of the best agencies to work for they are renowned for delivering some phenomenal campaigns and live events. Working with a wide variety of clients, they deliver a range of exciting projects such as product launches, conferences, incentives and team building events!
With existing capabilities, and an experienced team, well versed in delivering virtual solutions to their wide client base there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to the changing climate they have seen a huge increase in the demand for virtual solutions and are now looking to bolster their team with event professionals who have existing and proven capacities in delivering virtual events. Initially looking at freelance and contract options to support with the demand responsibilities will include:
* Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the event
* Understanding the engagement and content in a live event setting and how this can be translated into a virtual event
* Advising clients on solutions and what is possible
* Working closely with in-house teams and external suppliers
* Liaising with third party suppliers and webcasting agencies
* Acting at the lynch-pin between clients and external suppliers
* Client management and communication including managing expectations
* Supporting with content for virtual events
* End to end management of virtual events and webinars
* Live management of events
* Budget management
Candidates must have worked on virtual events including webinars and broadcasts / live streaming previously. Candidates should ideally be well versed in working with different platforms, software's and suppliers and be confident in advising on what is possible for virtual events. It would be beneficial if candidates came from a from a live event background and have had previous experience of managing live conferences end to end including understanding the agenda, content and engagement necessary in these events.
In return you will get the chance to work with this leading agency on some amazing events for blue chip clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business on some high profile accounts! Working within a supportive team environment with endless opportunities for training and progression this is an opportunity not to be missed!