DATA MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
Global events agency seeking a meticulous individual to support the wider team on the data management and compliance reporting process!
A global event company with a difference, delivering a host of large scale events on a truly global scale; this is the agency to work for! Their client base is the who's who of blue chip healthcare clients and they touch all areas of the events spectrum - in particular global conferences, live events and large scale production led events. Due to some internal and industry developments we are now recruiting a Data Manager to assist clients and internal teams in adhering to compliance and industry guidelines from a reporting perspective.
Reporting into the Operations Manager the Data Manager will be responsible for the collation, authentication and upload of data in line with client compliance and reporting guidelines.
The role will cover:
* Responsible for 100% accuracy on data inputting into the central reporting system
* Liaising directly with client's internal healthcare reporting teams
* Preparing client facing reports
* Managing preparation for client reviews, audits and planning meetings
* Identifying new process efficiencies
* Delivering induction and best practice sessions in relation to reporting
* Ensuring the wider team is trained on standard operating procedures and compliance processes
* Working to support internal departments
Attention to detail, financial accuracy and analysis skills are essential for this role. Candidates must also have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and the ability to manage deadlines. Previous experience from an events agency and an understanding of pharmaceutical compliance codes would be advantageous however candidates from other backgrounds with strong communication and customer service skills will also be considered. This role could be a good opportunity for candidates with delegate registration experience or an events background who have the desire to move to an office based position.
In return the agency will offer a great working environment and most of all great career development in a fantastic agency that rewards and recognises talent.
In return this is a chance to prove yourself and carve your own niche within a well known agency - if you have what it takes apply today!