DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS - EVENTS
LONDON / REMOTE WORKING
£NEG + BENEFITS
An outstanding opportunity to join a high profile, prestigious and culturally important venue in an interim position as they plan for the reopening of live events!
Heading up a team the Interim Director of Marketing & Communications will set the marketing strategy and implementation across a wide range of large scale events - think festivals, concerts, corporate and everything in between.
This is a big role where you will need to come in, work with the board, utilise their extensive resources / budget and ultimately get the word out to both consumers and corporates.
Senior level, high profile role and lots to be done, including:
- Understanding the target audiences and the barriers to them attending events
- Setting the overarching marketing strategy for events and the venue
- Managing and directing their marketing team
- Utilising specialist suppliers to deliver specific parts of the plan (social / design agencies - etc)
- Utilising OOH, social, email marketing etc channels
Candidates should have extensive senior level experience either marketing a large scale venue, or large scale specific events, ideally with a focus on consumer. Whilst this is a three month contract it will possibly extend and could ultimately become a permanent position. Candidates should have full time availability for the contract.