EVENT COORDINATOR - REGISTRATION - FTC
|Job Title:||EVENT COORDINATOR - REGISTRATION - FTC|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2016 17:08|
SOUTH WEST LONDON
Your chance to join a world renowned agency and take your career to the next level. Getting your foot onto the career ladder as a Registrations Coordinator!
Based in South West London, this leading agency has decades of experience in producing high end events for a well respected and premium client base. Focusing particularly on the automotive, I.T and telecommunication sectors, events include conferences, product launches and exhibitions for up to 10,000 pax both across the UK and worldwide!
As a full service agency, they provide the production, logistics and design for these large scale events, but with an elite Delegate Registration team, many clients look to this agency solely for registration management.
Due to their continued success, they are now on the look out for several Registration Coordinators to complete a 4 month FTC until the end of 2016. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work across the board on a variety of large scale events.
Registration Coordinator responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Project Manager with all elements of delegate registration
* Managing all delegate enquires and maintaining customer service
* Ensuring communication documents are sent out in line with timeframes of the project
* Liaising and coordinating with internal teams
* Creating delegate packs
* Booking travel and accommodation
* On-site support and registration
* We are looking for a personable and communicative individual with excellent organisation and time management skills.
*The ideal candidate would have experience of working within the event industry, with knowledge of delegate registration being beneficial (although not essential).
*Candidates must be confident in using excel and CRM systems and be open to travel for the events.
Think you could be the next Registration Coordinator? Click the link to apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's