London with wfh opportunities - A fantastic opportunity to join a growing event agency and work across a range of exciting events!
This creative events agency have an enviable industry reputation with longstanding relationships and many loyal clients choosing to repeat business year on year.
They work across a variety of sectors as well as a range of client sectors - so each event is uniquely tailored to client requirements - whether it's a summer party, conference, awards ceremony or incentive trip!
Due to their on-going success and busy events calendar they are now seeking an Event Director to join their passionate and committed team. A broad role responsibilities will include:
* Overall responsibility for delivery of virtual, hybrid and live events
* Interrogating client briefs
* Leading client proposals and pitches
* Attend client presentations and new business meetings
* Support Client Services Director in overall resource management
* Day to day management of direct reports
* Conduct appraisals of direct reports
* Involvement in the development of the agency
* Development of existing client relationships
* Sign off all client and supplier contracts
* Sign off all key project management documentation
* Ensure a presence onsite, especially on larger and more complex projects
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role for an event agency, and will already have Director level title. The role will suit a creative and passionate individual with the desire to assist in the development of individuals and the agency as a whole and be willing to provide ideas to ensure each event has a unique feel.
In return this excellent agency will provide a nurturing & supportive environment - where you will feel appreciated and part of the family! In addition, they are providing a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.