A unique opportunity to take on a pivotal role in this outstanding, boutique, but highly creative experiential agency!
This leading experiential agency really are at the top of their game! Working both directly for end clients as well as with an array of agencies internationally their passionate and highly creative team of Designers and Producers work hard to produce innovative experiences across a range of sectors. With a client list to die for they are known for creating show-stopping events and emotionally compelling experiences that truly are unrivalled in the market! Be it for private or corporate client and whether delivering a launch event or experiential activation this agency continuously create unforgettable environments time and again!
Offering an excellent working environment, including a strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth and additional wins there is now a unique opportunity for an Event Director / Head of Events to come on board and take ownership of the team and lead on an exciting range of projects. A broad role you will be responsible for:
* Setting and leading an innovative and growth focused commercial strategy
* Overall management of the team and the events they deliver
* Ensuring consistency & quality of projects and improving efficiencies within the team
* Ensuring client communication
* Resource management, including hiring and managing of freelance staff
* Identifying opportunities with the market and proactively targeting these
* Preparation of proposals and pitching for business
* Supplier selection and management, including contract negotiation
* Budget creation, management and reconciliation
* Line management of the team including all KPI setting and appraisals, training and development
* Onsite management when required
Candidates must have a strong understanding of and experience working within the events sector, ideally gained from working for an experiential or creative agency. Prior experience of running large scale innovative and engaging events is a must, as is the ability to manage and motivate team. Candidates must have strong commercial awareness and have proven strengths in building and developing client relationships. Senior Account Managers / Event Managers looking for a step up would also be considered.
In return you will get the chance to join this fantastic agency in a senior level and really have an input into the events they deliver, as well as the direction of the business!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!