A thriving events company, partnering with some of the most iconic large scale events venues, festivals and brands - supporting in the delivery of over 400 of the UKs biggest and best events. With in-house divisions covering catering, event bars, full logistics, technologies and concessionaires management; they offer bespoke, individual solutions to provide a full delivery service.
Originating as a family business, to this day they offer a fantastic culture and they take pride in providing support to develop staff to enable them to be the best they can be.
Working as part of a close knit team the role of Event IT Technician will be to install and support on-site communication and interactive services for a wide variety of events and festival.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing event technical solutions onsite
- Installing EPOS/PDQ solutions within a temporary event environment
- Managing the installation, allocation and operation of technical equipment
- Providing user training to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that all deployed solutions are compliant
- Testing equipment prior to the event going live
- Providing on-site technical support and troubleshooting
- Undertaking the breakdown of equipment post event
- Maintaining equipment and following H&S procedures
- Developing up to date knowledge of emerging technology trends
To be considered for this position you will have a technical understanding from an AV or IT background coupled with experience working within a site based events environment (exhibitions, conferences, green fields). We are looking for candidates who thrive within a fast paced, onsite environment and are willing to work unsociable hours and often weekends (TOIL will be provided). You will need to have the ability to work in a changing environment and respond effectively to problems and high pressured scenarios.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who work collaboratively across some of the UK's largest, most high profile events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.