EVENT MANAGER - ASSOCIATION
£COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
A rare opportunity to join a global association, working on their highest profile events!
The organisation are a leading, international institute delivering an array of informative, innovative and inspiring events within an ever-relevant sector. Events span conferences, exhibitions, seminars and dinners for a community of thousands of members across the globe. Their flagship events run over 2 days, welcoming up 30,000 attendees and a wide range of exciting exhibitors and sponsors.
A new opportunity has become available within the events department and they are now seeking a proven Event Manager to lead the delivery on a range of fantastic events in truly global locations.
- Working on the events from initial planning stage including developing specific strategies
- Leading the delivery of events
- Full logistics including venue finding, catering, AV, delegate and registration management and creating conference materials
- Developing the marketing content of events with the Marketing Manager
- Main point of contact for sponsors, exhibitors and media partners
- Communication with committees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- Ensuring sponsorship package fulfilment
- Attending site visits and pre-planning meetings at venues
- Overseeing the delivery of the event on-site
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating preferable rates
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Post event analysis
The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing conferences of 500+ pax. Association, charity, conference organiser and client side backgrounds would work very well in this position and previous experience of dealing with committees would be extremely beneficial!
In return they offer the opportunity to work on their exciting, global events portfolio. You will be joining a collaborative, close-knit team and a company that actively promote a healthy work-life balance!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.