A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving association's events team in a pivotal position and work across a wide range of virtual and hybrid events!
This impressive and well established independent association are leaders in their field and have been going for over 20 years. With a wide reaching membership base, this association strives to enhance the study, growth and public knowledge and understanding of their specialist field.
Renowned for delivering industry related events for both members and non-members such as conferences, seminars and webinars, this organisation are now looking to grow their events team with an Event Manager which will cover a maternity leave for 6 months.
Since live events came to a halt due to Covid19, this association have wasted no time in pivoting over to the virtual world to allow their events to continue to take place. Post-pandemic they plan to combine both virtual and face to face events at their newly designed and dedicated venue!
This is a broad role with wide ranging responsibilities, including;
- Taking the lead on the delivery of all virtual/live events
- Contracting and maintaining relationships with speakers
- Adhering to tight timelines
- Handling speaker queries, co-ordinating reading lists, presentation slides and hand outs.
- Liaising with the website team to ensure that speaker biographies and programme content are up-to-date and accurate
- Liaising with the marketing team to promote the events, the speakers and their materials
- Developing and distributing event welcome packs and information relating to accessing the events
- Arranging virtual rehearsal sessions
- Troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Managing post event feedback and analysis
The right candidate must have experience of delivering educational events from within either an association, charity or corporate environment. Ample experience of liaising with speakers will be necessary, as well as at least 6 months experience of managing virtual events.
Candidates will also need to be organised, have excellent communication skills and be used to managing multiple projects with certain timescales.
With an excellent working environment and fantastic benefits this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
To be a part of this great company please click below to apply!