This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning boutique event agency and take the lead on a huge variety of UK and international events!
With a fantastic team of like minded events people this agency keeps wining new clients and growing their close knit team. With in house event logistics, live event production, communications and creative this boutique agency really is a cut above the "usual". The events they deliver covers conferences, product launches, exhibitions and incentive programs - with some very large budgets and delegate numbers in the 1,000's.
With a broad portfolio of international events and a growing client base there has never been a better time to join this thriving independent agency
Due to an increase in business both from existing accounts and additional wins they are now looking for a proven Event Manager to come on board and take the lead on a variety of events across the year. Responsibilities include:
- Account management and relationship development
- Managing and delivering a range of high profile commercial events across the year
- Taking and interpreting briefs
- Venue sourcing, including site visits
- Proposal creation and pitch
- Full logistics including travel and accommodation booking
- Delegate management and registration
- Working closely with internal teams including creative and production
- Supplier and DMC liaison and management
- Multi currency budget management and reconciliation
- Onsite management
Candidates must come from an agency background and have proven experience in delivering a broad range of events from end to end including venue sourcing, full logistics and budget management. Knowledge of production, including working with internal or external production teams is a must as is strong client facing skills and the ability to develop relationships. Candidates need to have worked on international events previously (ideally across Europe) and any exposure to working with technology clients would be an added benefit but is not essential for the role. Candidates must be open to international travel as you will be required to be on site for the management of events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.Don't miss your opportunity to join this great agency - click below to apply!