RMG15982 - We are looking for an Events Manager to join a growing creative events agency based in SW London where you will work across a broad range of exciting events across the UK and internationally.
Whilst boutique is size, this growing events agency have a great industry reputation for delivering creative, high-event events across the UK and internationally. Offering full event management services they deliver a broad range of events including conferences, incentives, parties, product launches and meetings for a broad range of clients.
With a strong client base (and with new clients joining) there is no better time to join this thriving and independent agency.
Based in SW London, they are accessible by public transport. This is a close-knit agency, where you will get the chance to manage your own events from start to finish whilst working with a broad client base - no two days will be the same! As a growing agency, there is scope for this Event Manager to progress and develop with the agency.
Due to business growth, they are looking for an Event Manager to come on board and take the lead on a variety of events across the year.
- Building and developing client relationships
- Account management and relationship development
- Taking and interpreting briefs
- Developing creative ideas, concepts and themes
- Proposal creation and pitch
- Venue sourcing, including site visits
- Full logistics including travel and accommodation booking
- Delegate management and registration
- Working closely with internal teams including creative and production
- Supplier and DMC liaison and management
- Multi currency budget management and reconciliation
- Onsite management
To be considered for this Event Manager role we are looking for candidates that come from an event agency background, where you will have proven experience in delivering a broad range of events from start to finish, including full event logistics. We are looking for candidates that have strong client management experience, that can work well under pressure as well as ensure that events are delivered on time, within budget and within clients needs an expectations.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.