A small company but by no means small events, this events organisation organise large scale public sporting events around the UK. With a creative and collaborative team they have been established for over a decade and cover all elements from initial concept development through to onsite execution of events!
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team where you will get the opportunity to take the lead on the creation, development and delivery of some huge and unique events, which are both engaging and well executed.
Now at an exciting point in their development and introducing new events to their portfolio there has never been a better time to join!
Although the effects of Covid-19 have been felt throughout the events industry, this company have been working hard during the pandemic to perfect their existing events and develop a number of new projects for 2022.
With these exciting projects on the horizon, they are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team. Duties will include:
- Overseeing all operations across multiple sites
- Working with the Head of Production to shape the participant experience
- Putting into place all systems and processes for attendees
- Managing all work force and onsite event teams
- Being a key point of contact on the ground for staff
- Making sure all parties involved are working efficiently
- Ensuring everything is running to set times and schedules
- Creating and delivering event team briefings
- Supporting the marketing team with staffing recruitment
- Managing a number of different tasks at one time
- Collecting event feedback for future improvements
This role will suit a candidate with previous experience in delivering large scale public events from an operational perspective. Experience in mass participation or sporting events would be highly desirable, but other outdoor event backgrounds will be considered. You will be highly organised and have experience in managing multiple groups of people onsite.
In hand you will have the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, organising fantastic events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.