EVENT PRODUCER - CREATIVE AGENCY
This award winning creative agency are looking for an Event Producer to join their thriving team - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This highly creative agency are leaders in unique thinking and delivering meaningful ways to connect businesses and brands. Having produced a number of critically acclaimed projects they hold extensive experience across their team and offer a service that is second to no other. Operating across a huge range of client sectors they add a cutting edge to all of their projects which cover experiential, activations, launches, unique corporate events and immersive experiences, to name just a few!
With big ideas at the heart of everything they do coupled with their incredible people focussed company culture - this is a fantastic agency and an even better time to join!
As Event Producer you will be responsible for providing production support across a broad variety of exciting projects.
Responsibilities are broad and will include:
* Contributing to mood boards and initial event concepts
* Supporting on client proposals
* Working closely with internal teams and the wider production team
* Liaising with key external suppliers
* Writing and delivering briefs internally and externally
* Researching venues, dressing elements, etc.
* Sourcing competitive quotes
* Preparing and working to project timelines
* Assisting with the creation of health & safety documents
* Providing onsite event production support
* Managing small scale budgets and supporting across larger ones
We are looking for candidates who are currently working in a Project Co-Ordinator or Junior/Mid-Weight Producer capacity within a creative agency. A proven passion for events, excellent organisational skills and the ability to work quickly but accurately across a broad range of projects are key to be considered. Any experience with managing event finances would be beneficial.
In return, this agency can offer an incredibly supportive environment where you can continue to build your skills and develop your career producing some amazing projects!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!