18 MONTH CONTRACT
Are you looking for a fantastic step up in your career, joining one of London's most iconic venues?
This iconic London based venue hosts a range of ever-growing, eclectic, large scale events ranging from exhibitions, festivals, live sport events, concerts, theatre shows and outdoor experiences. Established nearly 150 years, they have a broad base of established clients from both agencies and end clients. The multi-purpose venue has both indoor and outdoor space, offering a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business, as well as having an exciting in house event programme.
With a growing amount of events and existing clients ramping up work, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Event Producer to take responsibility for the creation and planning (as well as delivery) of the venues in-house event programme.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Identifying opportunities for events and coming up with creative concepts for these
* Working with the Director on the development of new in-house events, including the development of business cases based on research and evidence
* Assessing the feasibility of events including creating all content
* Delivering the in house events program including stakeholder communication
* Managing all production for events
* Building relationships within the organisation and key external stakeholders such as licensing, police and local residents
* Financial management
* Onsite management
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of identifying opportunities for events including coming up with the concept and content for these, including looking at feasibility of new events. In addition candidates must have experience of managing and delivering large scale events gained either from working within large scale venue or alternatively from managing large scale outdoor events including festivals, music concerts or sporting events. Candidates must have a strong knowledge of production for events including liaising with authorities and external suppliers.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits including 32 days holiday, tickets to leading events, life insurance and transport and childcare vouchers, as well as the chance to be a part of a nationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.