EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY
We are looking for an Event Project Manager to join a full-service events agency where you will manage your own portfolio of events!
This growing events agency offers services including full events management for a high profile corporate client base. A chance to work for a well-established agency who has won a host of awards, have a fantastic reputation and deliver high end events on a global scale!
With a truly diverse portfolio they manage and deliver projects including conferences, sales meetings, gala dinners, product launches and incentives for an impressive client base predominately within the pharmaceutical sector. Working on smaller projects through to large-scale and complex events across the world they are now looking for an Event Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
You will be given the chance to work within a supportive environment as part of a close-knit, friendly and sociable team!
Due to continued success this thriving events agency are now looking for an Event Project Manager to join their talented team. You will be responsible for managing key client relationships and will take ownership for events from brief through to delivery.
This is a fast-paced agency where you will work across a wide range of events on an international basis therefore the role will require travel.
As an Event Project Manager your key responsibilities will include;
* Building and developing relationships with clients and stakeholders
* Holding full responsibility for events from brief through to on-site management
* Taking briefs directly from clients to understand their needs
* Putting together proposals
* Supporting on pitch presentations
* Collaborating with internal creative and production teams
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Sourcing venues (UK and overseas)
* Managing delegate registration and liaison
* Booking travel, accommodation and other event logistics
* Managing and reporting on budgets
* Delegating tasks and mentoring junior team members
* Managing events on-site (internationally)
To be considered for this Event Project Manager role we are looking for candidates with experience delivering events from brief through to delivery whilst managing client relationships. Agency and pharmaceutical sector experience would be beneficial however we will consider candidates with corporate and association backgrounds from varied sectors.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.