EVENT SALES ADMINISTRATOR - EVENT AGENCY
£NEG + BENEFITS
If you're looking to step up your event career within a globally recognised agency this could be the role for you!
Our client is the world's leading provider of strategic engagement and activation solutions and has been a key driver of innovation in the meetings, events, association and congress for over 20 years!
With global offices, they work with clients across a range of industry sectors from pharma, telecoms and government to technology and sport.
Located in a beautiful rural location in the Hampshire countryside, our client is expanding across its services and now are seeking an Event Sales Administrator to join their current M&E event team.
Due to ongoing successes we are now seeking an Event Sales Administrator to join this close knit team, supporting the sales team in pitches, proposals and sales administration. Working across a number of key accounts the Event Sales Administrator must be a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the day to day management and maintenance of the CRM database
- Administration of key business development stakeholder relationships
- Administration of the business development engagement calendar
- Support the generation of marketing content
- Support the scoping and understanding of all new opportunities as directed
- Manage critical timelines around the production and delivery of proposals
- Support the production of proposals and presentations as directed
- Arrange appointments with new prospects as directed
- Undertake research in respect of new opportunities as directed
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Attend industry events in liaison with the sales team
We are looking for candidates who have strong administrative experience, as well as being confident, client facing and ideally having some prior sales experience.
In return this agency is giving you the chance to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.