EVENT SERVICES MANAGER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
A unique opportunity for an Event Services Manager to join an independent, iconic, high-end venue.
Based in North London, this stunning venue has venue hire capacity ranging from 10 - 10,000 with both indoor and outdoor space. They have organised and hosted a range of events from meetings, weddings, and corporate events through to exhibitions, festivals and live shows.
Offering a consultative service they strive for high standards and excellence at all times for every client. Priding themselves on having a fantastic venue and an experienced events team flexible enough to cater for all types of events.
This interesting venue is now looking for an Event Services Manager to join their team. The Event Services Manager sits within the Events team and coordinates key contractors and suppliers critical to operational delivery. This role also provides administrative support to the department and may be required to deputise for the Venue Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Production & Technical, you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing the venues cleaning contractors.
- Liaising with suppliers and monitoring performance against service level agreements (SLAs).
- Acting as the point of contact between the venue and contractors.
- Assisting the Head of Production and Technical and the Head of Events with projects in support of the department's business objectives.
- Processing all orders relating to temporary power and telecoms for exhibition stand holders
- Providing administrative support for the Event department assisting Event Managers in compiling compliance paperwork for events.
- Monitoring the annual operations and carrying out financial administration for relevant supplier.
To be considered for the Event Services Manager role you must come with similar experience within a venue and be used to liaising and negotiating with contractors and suppliers. Organisation and the ability to work to tight deadlines are essential as is a proactive and positive approach.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.