EVENT TEAM ACCOUNT MANAGER - events agency
An exclusive role working for a global agency has become available to lead the team on one of their high profile accounts, overseeing an annual programme of complex international events and developing further the client relationship.
With a pedigree in delivering a host of large scale events on a truly global scale, this is the agency to work for! Their client base focusses on the healthcare industry and they touch all areas of the events spectrum from small meetings and ad boards to global congresses and everything in between. Due to some exciting and on-going growth they are now seeking a dedicated Event Team Account Manager to lead a busy account and oversee some fantastic international events, as well as developing a busy team of Event Managers.
As an Event Team Account Manager you will be working alongside the Account Director and being the main point of contact for the key client stakeholders. You will be managing a dedicated team, who will be delivering pharmaceutical events on an international scale.
The range of duties will include:
* Managing the key client stakeholders and developing relationships
* Ensuring the client and the agency processes are adhered to
* Overseeing the planning of resource across the team
* Leading larger and more high profile events
* Liaising with internal departments including creative
* Networking across the account to grow business
* Preparing proposals and pitching where necessary
* Managing the initial meetings once the business is won
* Overseeing registration and logistics teams
* Large scale budget management and financial reconciliation
* Managing and developing a team to success
* Post event de-brief with client
With a strong background in managing international events, ideally within the pharmaceutical sector, the ideal candidate will have line managed a team including PDPs and appraisals. A strong commercial acumen and strength in budgets, contract negotiation and financials is also key. This is a highly demanding client with a busy team, so line management experience would also be key. This is a really high profile account within the agency and will offer a huge amount of career progression.
This agency can propel your career to the next level - to find out more apply today!