EXHIBITION EXECUTIVE / ORGANISER
£NEG + benefits
Are you an Exhibitions Executive or Manager with a proven track record of operational delivery of trade shows or exhibitions? Do not miss out on this opportunity to join this fabulous exhibition organiser in Surrey!
On the up and up this exhibition and media agency has gone from strength to strength in recent years, delivering a range of large scale exhibitions across a range of corporate markets. Clients vary in industry sector from aerospace, oil & gas, energy and technology and the project management team are now expanding due to an increase in their portfolio.
The role will include key stakeholder management as well as leading the smooth delivery of projects on an international scale. You will be working on 4 main exhibition projects across Europe, Asia and US.
Responsibilities will include:
* Operational management of 4 exhibitions across the year
* Budget management (multi-currency)
* Preparing construction packs and schedules
* Drawing floorplans
* Managing deadlines for both suppliers and clients
* Dealing with exhibitor queries and in-box management
* External supplier management and contracting including: stand build (bespoke builds and shell scheme stands), print, AV and electricity, furniture, carpets and catering.
* Preparing promotional packs
* Liaison with stand sales teams
* Managing catalogue entries and print copy with in-house design team
* Briefing regarding graphic wraps and posters
* International onsite project delivery in Europe, US, & Asia
Our client requires previous event project management experience as well as excellent administration skills with an organised and methodical approach - you must be able to manage multiple projects at any one time! A flexible work ethic and strong communication style (at all levels) will be key to the success of the applicant. You should be able to work as part of a team but equally individual responsibility and possess good written communication skills.
You should be computer literate and confident in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and ideally a CRM system.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, exhibitions & experiential, if this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.