This creative agency need no introduction. They have launched sports cars to the world press, they have created festival experiences like no other and delivered face to face events for thousands across the world for some of the biggest brands.
Pre covid they had already moved significantly into the digital arena, wrapping digital around and through the events they were delivering with some truly innovative and highly creative projects that have won awards, blown minds and kept them at the forefront of the industry.
With the shift towards digital gathering even more pace there is now an opportunity for a rounded Full Stack Developer to join their growing team and work across a huge variety of projects.
Having built their own virtual event platform (think multi stream video from worldwide locations) with highly complex and interactive functionality they have attracted new clients and continue to grow the platform. This growth brings new challenges and new requirements for their small (but growing) development team, and it means this is a broad role, including:
* Developing front end website applications.
* Designing user interactions on web pages.
* Developing back end website architecture.
* Creating servers and databases for functionality.
* Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile devices.
* Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
* Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
* Designing, developing and integrating with APIs.
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, forward thinking and highly innovative agency where you can use your experience to really drive their digital capability even further.
Whilst this is a home working role candidates should be UK based so that on occasion getting to their London offices is possible at relatively short notice.