This is a fantastic opportunity to be join a well-established production and communications agency!
The company pride themselves in delivering high quality content, marketing solutions and PR to a range of global brands, predominantly within the sporting sector.
Founded in 2008, they have since gone from strength to strength and currently have a well-established team consisting of operational, video production and creative divisions, who all work cohesively to create outstanding, bespoke projects. With a really great ethos, a low staff churn and a close knit feel to this agency, they offer a culture second to none.
The majority of their work will be filming and editing live footage, whether that be for live reveals, product launches or behind the scenes action - all of their content is their own and for this role you will be working within the production team, generating ideas and making key decisions to benefit the client.
Due to on gong business wins and growth we are now seeking a graphic designer with experience in motion graphics to join this progressive team.
This role will be very client facing, allowing you to gain a true understanding of what the client is looking to achieve - you will need to use your expertise and come up with creative additions and engaging ideas to bring the project alive, using motion graphics.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working in collaboration with the multi-disciplined creative team
- Producing content (animation/film and motion graphics)
- Working closely with the client to fully understand the brief
- Designing branded thumbnails and funky stings
- Ensuring each project is bespoke and branding is clear throughout
- Understanding of all post- production processes
- Ensuring all company folders are organised
- Working well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Advanced understating in Mac and Adobe Creative Suite skills, including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and InDesign
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and InDesign - you will be expected to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines. The wider production team will be working on the projects, so it is important that you are able to excel and work well in a team.
In return they offer the chance to join a fantastic agency where you will play a central role in the content creation across some of the worlds highest profile events.
A valid driving licence and passport would be ideal so you can travel to live shoots.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.