RMG16190 - Do not miss out on this unique and newly created Head of Scenic Construction & Staging position within a leading company within the live events and exhibitions industry!
As one of the leading creative event's agencies in the country, this award-winning agency have developed an outstanding portfolio of clients across retail, automotive, FMCG and technology sectors. Offering full event services including event logistics, AV / production, creative, project management, scenic build, digital and video, this agency are a one-stop-shop for clients!
They are renowned for delivering innovative, big-budget and award-winning projects including brand activations, experiential activations, roadshows, exhibitions and conferences for some of the world's biggest brands!
As one of the best companies to work for, they offer a creative, friendly and welcoming working environment where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
Due to business growth, this events agency is looking for a Head of Scenic Construction and Staging to join their team. This is a senior level role within the company where you will manage the operations across the scenic and staging department.
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing all operations in the scenic and staging department
- Working closely with the production management team
- Being a key point of contact for scenic / construction / staging
- Producing build specifications and costings of materials
- Managing a team of carpenters to ensure build schedules are delivered to specification
- Managing workflow and project scheduling within the department
- Advising on materials and construction methods
- Working with internal creative design team
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software to build drawings (highly advantageous)
- Managing stock control
- Adhering to H&S policies
- Driving best practice and procedure
- Overseeing build and install on-site when required
To be considered for this role, we will consider candidates working across the events, production, exhibitions or shop-fitting industry. It is important that you have worked at a senior level such as a Head of Department, Scenery manager, Workshop Manager, Warehouse Manager and Operations Manager. You will have experience in managing and motivating a team as well as having strong knowledge all areas of scenic / staging production.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities