Fantastic opportunity to join a creative event and exhibition agency who are growing their team and reputation - fast!
As a long established events and exhibitions organisation; this company has a truly global presence offering excellent services to an array of clients. Providing end to end build solutions they manage all elements of exhibition design and build through their in-house teams delivering on shell schemes, bespoke builds or feature areas. Whilst their creative agency arm are experts in delivering a range of projects including experiential activations, product launches and high end luxury party with client messaging and creativity as the centre focus. Regardless of the project and client requirements their dedicated teams always deliver!
They are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. In this varied role key responsibilities will include the management of various teams, financial accountability and general project delivery from an operations perspective.
* Liaising with clients and key stakeholders
* Developing internal processes to ensure operational efficiency
* Reviewing operating procedures across the show site team
* Managing the procurement of rental equipment for shows
* Holding accountability for production costs including cost savings etc.
* Assisting other department Heads where required
* Ensuring the effective collaboration of departments across the business
* Line management including recruitment, performance improvement and general resource management
* Managing large labour teams of both full and part time staff
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates who have fantastic financial acumen skills, are experienced in team management and also overseeing project delivery. A strong background within the exhibition or wider events sector is also required.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.