POWERPOINT DESIGNER - VIRTUAL / HYBRID EVENTS - EVENTS AGENCY
LONDON / REMOTE
A great opportunity to join a flourishing creative events company (currently virtual) where you can utilise your PowerPoint experience across a wide range of clients and projects.
Highly regarded and a client base spanning multiple sectors, this agency pride themselves on the expert delivery of a broad range of events. With a first class in house team of creative and technical experts they successfully deliver engaging conferences / product launches for audiences across the globe.
With ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in both from new and existing clients there has never been a better time to come on board!
As PowerPoint Designer you will be working within a close knit team, predominantly on the design and creation of PowerPoint presentations for virtual events. It could be re-designing an existing presentation or developing original content, either way you will use your creative and PowerPoint experience to make sure it delights the client.
- Creating and overseeing PowerPoint presentations for a wide variety of clients
- Building decks with structure and flow
- Working with clients to understand what they are trying to achieve from the presentation
- Advising clients on solutions and what is possible
- Using various programmes and software to enhance to presentation
- Adhering to brand guidelines throughout the process
- Client management and communication including managing expectations
- Coming up with creative ideas and content and approving this with the client
Candidates should have significant experience and understanding of PowerPoint, as well as knowledge with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills are a must, teamed with strong organisational and communication skills. In return you will get the chance to work with an incredible agency who push the boundaries at every step.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.