Hands down this is one of the best senior level production agency roles we have recruited all year. Why? It could be the awards, it could be the awesome clients, it could be the culture, it could be the range and scale of the projects… there are any number of reasons, but if you are looking for a great agency where you can carve out your career then this is it.
With a great name in the industry and an ever growing profile this team are second to none, and are fast becoming the agency that everyone aspires to. Creative, collaborative, fun loving, hard working, trusting and smart - clients don't go elsewhere and their people just don't leave, and why would they…
With clients that other agencies would kill for (spanning from tech to finance) their in-house teams deliver large scale, high profile and complex global events from the initial creative idea through to making it become reality on the day.
The events are broad and include conferences, experiential, product launches, press events and everything in between, but this isn't "dry" event work - it's highly interactive, cutting edge and technologically innovative on a huge scale. Great work, great people and a great opportunity to join their team.
Leading their team of Production Managers this role is broad and covers both the "delivery / operational aspects" of production team management, but also encompasses the more strategic areas of the overall production offering - the vision, the plan and how they (you) are going to make that happen.
Working at a senior level within the agency this is a big role, including;
- Managing, mentoring and developing their production team to become the best in the industry (if they're not already)
- Implementing systems and procedures to ensure flawless and streamlined delivery across every project
- Developing a plan to accelerate even further the growth of their production offering
- Driving technical / technology innovation across the team and throughout the agency
- Allocating event projects to the team
- Overseeing project delivery across the team to ensure production values are maintained and developed even further
- Playing a key role within the senior management team - driving the overall direction of the agency
- Developing "top level" relationships with key suppliers
- P&L responsibility across the production team
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background where they have managed a production team that has delivered a wide range of corporate event projects globally. As well as the great team management and deep production understanding there also has to be the ability to think big, think strategically and have the drive and passion to join a world class agency and help take their production team to even greater heights.
In return they offer a generous base salary + benefits, but above all the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will be empowered to use your experience and make a big difference in a premium agency.