PROJECT COORDINATOR - BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY
Exciting opportunity to join a creative event and exhibition agency who are growing the team and reputation - fast!
As part of a long established, global events and exhibitions company this agency are making waves in the creative brand experience space.
With funky offices in central Soho and a strong reputation they deliver a huge range of projects from activations, to complex stands at expo's right through to product launches and high end luxury parties! With a strong creative and strategy department - understanding the client's key messaging is at the heart of all that they do. That's why they've won and grown clients in the technology, FMCG, automotive and retail space.
They are now looking for a Project Corodinator to join the growing in-house production team and this couldn't be a better time to join!
As a Project Coordinator you will work closely with Producers, Project Manager and Technical Production Managers to provide project and administrative support across wide portfolio of events whilst also managing some smaller projects from pitch to delivery. Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with developing pitch documents and proposals
* Contributing to brainstorming sessions and idea generation
* Proactively being a part of weekly client meetings
* Supporting the production team with meetings, preparation of agendas etc.
* Organising logistics for the wider team (accommodation, travel, etc.)
* Creating production budgets and timelines
* Researching and managing suppliers / contractors
* Managing smaller projects from brief through to delivery
* Attending onsite to oversee delivery
* Providing general support to the team
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have experience working within a similar agency environment supporting across creative projects as part of a wider production team. We are looking for organised and ambitious candidates with a keen eye for detail and the drive to develop their career within a dynamic environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.