PROJECT COORDINATOR - EXHIBITION DESIGN & BUILD
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and exciting organisation delivering a range of bespoke stand design and builds to a range of sectors!
Being the first choice for many exhibition organisers as well as direct end clients, this company has a fantastic reputation for providing tailor-made solutions with no project being too large or small! With in-house services including creative and production (and with their own build facilities) they manage all elements of exhibition design and build from customised shell schemes to bespoke, creative and interactive exhibition stands, in addition to a broad range of feature areas.
With continued investment into their staff and with a passionate and fun team behind you - there has never been a better time to join this leading agency.
Our client is now looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in the Birmingham based office. This role will be responsible for managing relationships between organisers as well as overseeing their management of projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with exhibition organisers to ensure a good working relationship
- Building and developing relationships
- Manage feature area builds, as well as exhibition projects
- Liaising with internal build and production teams
- Acting as the main point of contact through the process, ensuring timelines and build
- Providing information to past, current and future clients on the design and build services that the company offers.
- Gaining feedback from clients to maximise future opportunities
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a client facing role. Ideally we are looking for candidates who are currently working in either an exhibition design agency or an event agency or exhibition organiser who have had exposure to exhibitions. Candidates from other backgrounds, including those currently working in a client facing role within a venue would also be considered. Most importantly we are looking for an ambitious individual with a willingness to learn and develop within this fantastic organisation!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!