(EXPERIENTIAL & EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE)
£COMPETITIVE + PACKAGE
My client; an experiential and exhibition production company, are expanding their team and now is the time to join! They are currently undergoing a lot of exciting changes, including brand new modern offices, located in London. With lots of new business coming their way, it has bought in the need for a Project Coordinator to join their well established team and grow with them.
Experts in their field - the work they specialise in is incredibly varied, working with some of the best brands in the industry. With 90% of their workload coming from repeat business, they have gained a reputable name in the events world and continue to build and expand on this. The team are very close knight and it is important that you have the right attitude and enthusiasm to fit in with their work ethic. Although very hardworking, they like to have fun along the way and seek the rewards!
Based within their well established team, your role will take on the following responsibilities;
* Previous experience working for either an experiential agency/production set build company
* Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly excel
* Understanding of production costs
* Methodical and organised approach to projects
* Ability to talk to and guide clients confidently on technical matters
* Working closely with the Project Manager and assisting with briefs
* Travelling to set assisting with kit set up.
* Must drive/own a vehicle but will not be required to use this on site only to get to and from offices
* Attending events and providing support on-site
* Supporting internal teams (Creative, Production)
To be considered for this Project Coordinator Event/Junior Project Manager role, we are looking for bright and ambitious individuals who come with experience within the events industry, ideally from a production agency
Most importantly, we are looking for candidates with a hard-working attitude, ambition and drive to progress their career within one of the best agencies within the industry.
With excellent career opportunities within this company you will be supported and there will be scope to grow your career further.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.