With a quirky office and flexible attitude towards working, this agency is thriving and growing in the events world, delivering a large variety of events including large scale conferences, team building, employee engagement, internal communications and incentives in both the UK and internationally. With their projects recognised for being truly unique they have established a long standing client base full to the brim of blue chip brands across FMCG, finance, fashion and automotive sectors. With a strong reputation in the market they always deliver the best ensuring communication and messaging is at the heart of their work!
They have an ambitious plans for the future so this is a fantastic time to join their dynamic team and is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Taking the lead across the delivery of their diverse portfolio of events this role is varied and includes the following responsibilities:
- Managing the full operational delivery of large scale projects end to end
- Working with clients throughout each project
- Supporting on proposal development and pitching
- Briefing in internal departments
- Overseeing technical, logistical and delegate management
- Taking hold of supplier relationships and negotiations
- Ensuring all projects are health & safety compliant
- Managing the onsite delivery of projects in the UK and Europe
- Preparing and reconciling large scale budgets
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
To be considered for this Project Manager role you must have experience managing events end to end as well as being confident managing multiple projects, simultaneously
In return, this agency can offer you the chance to work with some of the best within the industry and the chance to get involved with fantastic events and clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.