PROPOSAL WRITER - Incentives
Do you long for a role where you can use your creative writing, alongside your passion for global incentives? Look no further!
With a long established niche in the market, this creative agency deliver a host of projects from prize fulfilment, to incentive travel trips and broader comms and engagement campaigns for clients in a wide range of sectors. Working with some leading brands, they pride themselves on creating unforgettable incentive experiences in some unusual and far flung destinations with group sizes up to 500 pax to motivate and reward. With a passion for travel at the heart of the agency they surpass their competitors with their innovative proposals and are leading the charge in the global events market.
Due to some exciting growth plans, we are now recruiting a Proposal Writer for this busy agency to work within the sales and operations teams. Working on proposals for both new and existing clients, the role will entail a host of destination research, budget managing, supplier management and creative writing to support the sales strategy and drive new events through the agency.
The role will cover the following:
* Researching destinations and venues on a global scale
* Preparing and managing budgets
* Develop cost sheets for events using bespoke templates
* Developing relationships with suppliers including DMCs
* Creating innovative and exciting proposals for events
* Responding to RFIs and RFPs
* High attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
* Putting together beautifully crafted presentations
* Attending FAM trips on a regular basis
* Supporting on pitches and events where necessary
Ideally we are looking for candidates currently working within a Proposal Writer role at the moment, or as an Event Manager who has created proposals within their role. An understanding of events from an operational perspective would be an added advantage as is global incentives expertise and a passion for travel.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.