Great opportunity for a Scenic Workshop Manager to join a fantastic production agency where you'll be working across a number of exciting opportunities.
Working within the UK and Europe, this well-established production agency deliver offer a range of services including lighting, audio and visual solutions as well as staging and scenic construction. Working on both corporate and private projects such as award ceremonies, exhibitions and creative parties, this agency is going from strength to strength.
Having tripled in size over the past 2 years, and with an exciting array of clients and projects there has never been a better time to join!
As Scenic Workshop Manager, you will be taking the lead in running their busy workshop with responsibilities including:
* Managing the full end to end production build for all projects
* Taking the lead on production builds
* Managing the workshop space, outside yard and storage facilities
* Managing a small carpentry/production team
* Working alongside the Production Manager
* Attending all project briefings and production meetings
* Reading and receiving drawings and instructions for each project
* Supervising the installation and removal of project onsite as required
* Monitoring deliveries in and out of the building
* Working knowledge of CNC machine
The ideal candidate will ideally have come from a theatrical or exhibition design and build background and have experience working on a number of diverse projects at any one time. You will also be a confident and likeminded individual who is confident to lead a small team. An in depth knowledge of materials is essential for this opportunity.
In return the company offer a fantastic working environment, overtime opportunities and progression!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.