An exciting opportunity for a delivery focused Account Manager with med comms experience to join this leading agency!
This boutique, independent medical communications agency are known for their long established relationships with clients and expert delivery across a broad range of therapy areas. With services including publication planning, HCP development, scientific writing, event, symposia and congress management and internal communications to name a few they are committed to delivering strategically focused and innovative medical education programmes.
With excellent staff retention and a flexible and supportive culture there has never been a better time to come on board!
They are now looking to appoint an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their team and play a key role providing essential support in the development and execution of a full range of medical communication initiatives.
A broad role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Account Director / Senior Account Directors to deliver high-quality Medical
- Communication initiatives for an array of pharmaceutical accounts
- Being the main point of contact for the client and developing relationships
- Ensuring delivery of a range of projects including webcasts, virtual meetings, advisory boards, standalone meetings, publications and symposia
- Ensuring projects stay within scope and on budget
- Liaising directly with KOL's and third party suppliers
- Ensuring good working relationships with clients, external suppliers, external authors and experts
- Financial management including overseeing accurate budgetary and project tracking
- Supporting with and identifying potential new business opportunities for both new and existing clients
Candidates must have experience working as an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, ideally for a medical communications agency however those working in a similar role within a healthcare/pharmaceutical company may also be considered. We are looking for candidates who have experience organising varied med comms initiatives coupled with a proven background in content delivery. Excellent client facing skills are also essential for this role!
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.