£18,000 + bonuses and benefits
This agency has an international presence, working with a range of blue-chip clients across sectors including automotive, telecoms and financial services. With a broad portfolio they offer a range of services including employee engagement, sales incentives, reward and recognition and incentive travel to name a few.
They've won awards. They've won clients. They've earned their global status. Offering exceptional career development prospects, this agency provides a supportive and thriving environment with the chance to work on high-profile and exciting projects from their vibrant Buckinghamshire office!
With proven and continuing success they also offer a complete with excellent benefits - an opportunity not to be missed!
Working as part of a close-knit and supportive team, key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the delivery of international campaigns
- Liaising with internal teams (creative, digital and events)
- Updating clients on the progress of their projects
- Creating content for all campaign communications
- General account administration
- Managing all participant inquiries via email and telephone
You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of international incentive campaigns for a global client base. This role provides excellent training as well as the opportunity to develop a range of new skills.
Educated to degree level, the ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A good knowledge of Excel, as well as CRM/CMS database systems
- Experience with financial reporting/invoicing
- Strong communication skills
- Experience writing and proofreading content
- An enthusiastic and hard-working approach
You should want to work in a fast paced agency environment and be keen to develop a career in client services. Any marketing communications or experience with reward/loyalty schemes would be highly beneficial. Should you be successful, you will receive excellent benefits, have the chance to work in a friendly and exciting agency and be given the opportunity to launch your career in account handling!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities
|Job Title:||SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR|
|Salary:||£16000 - £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2016 10:52|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's