SENIOR AV TECHNICIAN - EVENTS
£NEG + OVERTIME
If you have a passion for the live events industry and have a knowledgeable AV background, then do not miss out on this opportunity!
Our client is an IT and AV hire company to the live events industry supplying to end clients, production companies and large scale venues. As a business they have made significant investments in new products and technology to stay ahead of the game making them a market leader in what they do.
With a heavy focus on their employees - this is a great business to join and forge a successful career.
Due to ongoing expansion we are now looking for a strong Senior AV Technician to join their technical team and manage all technical aspects of live events for both UK and overseas projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact on-site for the client
- Supervising the on-site team as well as coaching junior technicians
- Performing advanced set-up and de-rigging of equipment
- Working as part of a larger team to deliver on large scale projects
- Delivering and collecting equipment across the UK
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Project managing events on-site
- Travelling on-site both in the UK and Internationally.
The ideal candidate will have worked within an events agency, at a venue or for a supplier delivering AV projects within the events industry.
Candidates must have experience of video technology (LED especially) with strong IT and networking skills.
It is preferable for candidates to have operated both lighting and sound equipment.
A category B license is essential.
In return you can work for a business that cares about its employees, has excellent working environment and fantastic team support.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!