This role can be home based, with 1 or two trips to their North east office per month.
Our client is a highly creative digital healthcare communications agency who is seeking a senior level Digital Project Manager to join their team.
They are nimble, innovative and work together in a truly collaborative way. If you're looking to join a fast growing and friendly team where you can push boundries and work across a wide range of digital projects.. this is for you.
As an agency they specialise in helping clients enter new markets, reach new customers and increase sales by delivering ground-breaking digital solutions and online campaigns for global pharmaceutical and healthcare industry sectors.
They provide strategic and tactical expertise in digital marketing and medical communications to advance the reach of healthcare communications. They define innovative communications strategies and execute highly effective and compliant digital campaigns!
As a Senior Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for designing and delivering tailored digital communications solutions, from concept to creation.
You will deliver the best client experience possible and have a flair and passion for delivering multi-faceted digital communications projects (search, web and mobile, email campaigns etc.) on time and to budget - taking ownership of each project.
- Understanding a client's brief and what they are trying to achieve
- Working with clients and designing processes for efficient delivery
- Managing project from start to finish
- Liaising with clients and updating them on the progress
- Liaising with developers and designers
- Facilitating multidisciplinary teams
- Timing plans, contracts, SOWs and budgets
- Integrated testing and Q&A
- Managing the development, testing and launching stage
The ideal candidate will have previous digital agency experience, some within a healthcare / pharmaceutical environment.
In return you can expect and excellent salary, flexible working and a host of benefits from one of the most creative med comms agencies out there!