CONTRACT OR PERMANENT
With live events, video production and content creation at the heart of what they do this agency are going from strength to strength.
With a close knit team of passionate and like minded individuals they pride themselves on offering the highest level of service to their clients, delivering exceptional projects for high profile brands both across the UK and internationally!
Working closely with the Digital Director you will get involved in the delivery of digital (web/apps/mobile/ VR& AR/ touch screen etc.) projects from brief to delivery. Knowledgeable in Scrum and Agile methodologies and experience in working with marketing teams, UX experts and compliance teams to create engaging digital materials is key. The Digital Project Manager / Producer will be responsible for liaising with developers in terms of what is possible and what can be achieved, time lines, budgets etc.
With the ability to manage multiple digital projects at the same time you will get involved in:
* Understanding a client's brief and what they are trying to achieve
* Planning resource and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
* Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the digital project life cycle
* Coordinating with all project teams, including design, development and quality assurance
* Client liaison
* Acting as the primary point of contact and negotiating with digital suppliers
* Budget and time line management
* Ensuring deliverables are kept on track
The ideal candidate will have a strong digital experience from within an agency environment where they will have worked across a wide range of digital projects for high profile brands. If you are the type of person who makes full use of available technology, such as project management software to coordinate and monitor the activities and objectives then we need you!