Your chance to join one of the leading venues in the UK and take on a pivotal role within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious venues in the capital.
Part of a large (and growing) international company they are renowned for delivering some of the most imaginative experiential events, exhibitions and brand experience events. Being responsible for creating and delivering their own portfolio they are also responsible for the management and delivery of a unique range of events including film premiers, experiential campaigns, launch events and music events for a broad range of brands!
Now at an exciting part of their development and offering amazing opportunities there has never been a bitter time to join!
Working within a forward thinking and supportive team where creatively know no bounds this your opportunity to get involved in an incredible variation of events where no two days will ever be the same!
Due to a demanding and complex diary of events they are now looking for a Senior Event Manager to come on board and lead projects from initial contact through to onsite delivery. A broad role responsibilities include:
* End to end management of a range of events from initial concept through to onsite delivery
* Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop the event strategy for the annual programme of events
* Resource planning and co-ordination of teams and freelance crew
* Working closely with third party supplies to produce creative event concept ideas
* Ensuring regular communications with internal teams and external stakeholders
* Strengthening relationships with both suppliers and end clients to develop future business
* Stakeholder management
* Ensuring H&S, including risk assessments for all events
* Working closely with commercial brands, media partners and agencies as well as internal production and technical teams
* Budget management and reconciliation including financial reporting
* Management and development of a small team
Candidates must have extensive experience in managing and delivering a range of events, ideally from within an agency background. Experience of working with multiple internal teams and external agencies is critical. Stakeholder management is key in this role and candidates must be able to demonstrate significant strengths in managing multiple stakeholders and teams (both internal and external). Candidates must be client facing and have a strong commercial awareness combined with a proven background of managing and developing teams. Finally candidates need to have expert interpersonal skills and the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
The is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic, close knit team where in return you will have fantastic scope and play a key role in delivering an exciting portfolio of events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.