SENIOR EVENT MANAGER - GLOBAL AGENCY
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Event Manager to join a global event agency delivering a wide range of exciting projects!
This leading global event agency deliver on a range of projects varying from congresses, advisory boards and investigator meetings through to conferences, meetings and awards dinners within the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry. With such a credible reputation and offering full event logistics services as well as venue sourcing it's unsurprising that their client base is seeing some exciting growth!
This is a fantastic time for this company and they are now looking for a Senior Event Manager to join their team and support their growth.
As a Senior Event Manager you will be responsible for the global delivery of a range of projects from brief through to delivery
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing events from brief through to delivery
- Acting as a central point of client contact
- Leading project timelines and critical date plans
- Developing proposals and event solutions
- Organising full event logistics
- Contracting and managing suppliers including venues, production, DMCs, etc.
- Liaising with internal departments such as venue sourcing
- Overseeing the delegate registration process
- Managing budgets and healthcare reporting through to reconciliation
- Acting as project lead onsite to ensure smooth delivery
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a range of large scale events on an international basis from brief/conception through to delivery. We are ideally looking for candidates with an agency background and experience in the healthcare sector however other backgrounds may be considered. Client and supplier management and strong financial management are key skills required to be considered for this role.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!