A brilliant opportunity to join an agency boasting medical and scientific expertise on a global scale, creating medical content that stands out and has an impact.
Building partnerships and alliances with their clients, this agency create campaigns, awareness and engagement to the healthcare community to bring to life complex concepts that resonate with the audience. Working with huge names in the pharmaceutical sector, they work across a broad range of therapy areas providing patient marketing, congress materials, disease awareness and digital communications.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking Medical Writers and Senior Medical Writers to join the team with a passion for clear communication and talented in recognising how to engage audiences with their writing styles and content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing audience appropriate scientific/medical content
- Writing and editing assets such as data sets, conference reports, ad-board write ups, patient materials and scientific content
- Having meticulous attention to detail and ensuring accurate and precise execution of materials
- Distilling complex scientific information and terminology for all audiences
- Researching products or therapy areas to support scientific projects
- Working across multiple projects
- Working closely with the client services team to build client relationships
- Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
- Ensuring content meets the relevant compliance codes
The successful candidate will have experience working for a medical communications agency ideally on a global scale. You will be enthusiastic and passionate about the healthcare sector and be able to provide clear and concise information targeted to specific audiences.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work at a company with a kind and supportive work ethic, modern offices and benefits such as free breakfast and flexible working.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.